They say that time flies when you are having fun. And that’s exactly how we feel now that Phase 1 of the DAPSI programme has already ended for our Round 3 innovators.
The good news is that the journey is not over yet. In DAPSI we continue supporting the top-notch work that our data portability innovators are developing. How? By inviting them to participate in a second phase of the incubation programme.
After an assessment made by a panel of qualified experts, and based on milestones and results achieved, 19 teams from Round 3 have been invited to join Phase 2 of DAPSI.
Congratulations to our big winners:
- Based – Next generation scalable real time graph data platform
- BDI – Biometric Data Interchange
- CLISK – An open-source personal robot system to easily retrieve your data, on your request, on your device
- Content Libraries and Editing – Enabling novel reuse of online learning content
- COOLINTEROP – Interoperability improvements to LibreOffice Technology & Collabora Online
- DACAPEDA – Allow organisations to process personal data without having to access or collect it on their systems based on the user’s consent through the “Data Cage”
- DEIP – Discourse Events Integration Plugin
- DiDaPOSC – Diabetes Data Portability through Open-Source Components
- DYBLI – Collaborative Offline-first Software Framework
- 4E – End-to-End Encryption for /e/
- Groundwork – Federated service platform for domain driven application development
- LiberaForms – Free form software
- MULTIVERSE – WeKan multiple Import/Export/Sync to UI Designer
- OKH P&I – Open Know-How data standard for Portability & Interoperability
- OPF – Open Provisioning Framework
- Place – The open personal knowledge server
- Profibit – Make your data profitable
- SelectShare – Selective IoT data sharing
- SADS4DDS – Self-aware data security for digital data sovereignty
After 5 months developing a solution related to a specific use case (Kick-Start phase), their use cases will now be fostered for 4 more months, to evolve into solid projects, to gain enough traction for deployment and get ready for the market (Booster phase).
Good work, innovators!