Interested in catching up with the latest innovative contributions in the area of data portability? We are very excited to announce the showcase of the DAPSI Round 3 Projects that will take place on October 18th 2022 from 9:30 AM to 5 PM CEST, in Paris at Cap Digital and online!
About the event
The DAPSI final event #3 is hosted by Cap Digital and its partners – Zabala, F6S, IMT Starter, Fraunhofer IAIS and Engineering. The event will display 19 cutting-edge solutions to the challenges of data portability by the 3rd cohort of the DAPSI incubator! Along with them, top-tier research and development actors will retrace the major issues and introduce new perspectives on data portability through roundtable discussion and keynote.
Meet the innovators
The event will be opened by Jean-Luc Dorel, NGI Programme Officer at the European Commission. After the warm welcome, 19 winning DAPSI projects from the 3rd cohort will present their innovative solutions.
- OKH-P&I: Enabling Design Portability – Owning your own work, no matter where you publish: portability and interoperability of hardware designs through new Open Know-How standards and tools.
- DACAPEDA: Allow organizations to process personal data without having to access or collect it on their systems based on the user’s consent through the “Data Cage”.
- DYBLI: Collaborative Offline-first Software Framework.
- Self-Aware Data Security for Digital Data Sovereignty (SADS4DDS): An open-source solution to enable data sovereignty by introducing data privacy and security policy portability and prototyping distributed data privacy and security policy management.
- SelectShare: Selective IoT data sharing.
- End-to-End Encryption for /e/: This project will research and implement end-to-end encryption for the /e/ cloud, so that data migration and data sharing become more secure for our users.
- Content Libraries & Editing: Enabling novel reuse of online learning content.
- BDI: Biometric Data Interchange.
- BASED: Based is a next generation scalable real time graph data platform.
- PLACE: An open-source personal knowledge server, powered by Atomic Data.
- GROUNDWORK: Federated service platform for domain driven application development.
- LIBERAFORMS: Free form software.
- Discourse Events Integration Plugin (DEIP): A working calendar event data model backing an open-source plugin integrating calendar event hosting services with Discourse.
- Interoperability improvements to LibreOffice Technology & Collabora Online: Development of a selection of missing interoperability features in LibreOffice Technology & Collabora Online.
- OPF: Analysis and standardization of user provisioning for email and groupware systems and services.
- CLISK: Aims at developing an open-source personal robot system to easily retrieve your data, on your request, on your device.
- MULTIVERSE: WeKan multiple Import/Export/Sync to UI Designer.
- PROFIBIT: Generating profit from Semantically enabled Control and Portability of Personal Data.
- DIDAPOSC: Technical implementation of diabetes data sharing and interoperability.
After each presentation, participants will have the opportunity to ask online or in person questions to the teams. To extend the exchanges of opinions and experiences, all participants are invited to close the day with a networking cocktail.
If you are interested in discovering new solutions to the challenges of data portability, sovereignty, transparency, compatibility, interoperability – please join us online or in Paris.
Tue, 18 October 2022
09:30 – 17:00 CEST
14 rue Alexandre Parodi
75010 Paris, France
Take a look at the full Agenda of the DAPSI FINAL EVENT #3 and secure your place today!