From 8 to 10 of June 2022, the South Summit will be the place for investors, startups and corporations to meet. After 10 years, this event has created an ecosystem full of disruption, innovation and connections. Perfect match for DAPSI’s startups!
DAPSI’s consortium partner Zabala is going to South Summit, at Madrid, and bringing along 5 startups supported by our programme:
- Saulx: Dutch software company dedicated to building real-time infrastructure and applications that need to perform under extreme peak load.
- Murena: French startup committed to privacy, with products and services that help people escape digital surveillance.
- Datavillage: Belgian startup developing a personal data platform, allowing companies to access and process personal data without having to manage it themselves.
- COLOMBA: Software company based in Switzerland, that develops, consults and manages Web 3.0 data solutions.
- IDISS: Project to improve data interoperability by bridging Standards using human-centric Semantics.